Fam!
Wes that is so sick!! I'm
so excited for you! I'm literally in the library crying :) haha I bet Ka
is excited! Not the same mission but the same area!
This was kinda a crazy week. Our numbers didn't really show what went on!
We went on exchanges on
Tuesday and I went with the Finnish Elder! haha Super fun and we did some
contacting and made some appointments.
Then Wed. we exchanged
back and then went and did some service for a part member family who is
about to have a little girl. The husband served a mission but is now
less active... He is super cool though. This is the same house we have
been working on since Dec! Then we helped them again on Thursday!
so a lot of good service this week!
We also taught Tilow
again. The law of Chastity! so funny to teach that sometimes. It
went well though. He is coming to church this next week so that will be
good :)
We also helped at a
huwelijk and gezins avond [googletranslate: marriage and family night]. We served the food to the people and helped
cleaned up and stuff. People are very grateful when you do little things
like that. We probably could've been doing something more missionary
like I guess but supporting the members is just as important! We have a
lot of potentials who we will be going back to this week that may turn
into investigators :)
Elder Lee is doing
awesome! He speaks English and Chinese and now Dutch. We need to find more Chinese investigators! its a lot of fun! We joke around with each other a lot. He says
tree instead of three so he gets that joke a lot and he's a good
sport about it!
Not a very long letter this week sorry! :)
I just finished Helaman
in the Book of Mormon and I love how much it talks about faith. That's
how they overcame the adversaries! They had faith that the Lord would
protect them!!! The Book of Mormon is amazing!!
I love you all!!!
and tell Cy and Lincoln to email me!
| Don't know his name but we think Dallin should bring him home! |
| Elders Claflin and Bosco |
| Appeldoorn |
| Elders Bosco and Lee |
| Appeldoorn District |
Dallin, I hope it's all right to post this-- I saw your e-mail. I shall repent and use that instead next time!! In the Book of Mormon, I especially like scripture: Alma 48:17 -"Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." How I try every day to be as Moroni -- a man [woman] of faith, whose heart swells with thanksgiving unto God, and who labors exceedingly for the welfare and safety of my people [family] and who keeps the commandments of God. What a courageous example of righteousness. 18 Behold, he was a man like unto Ammon, the son of Mosiah, yea, and even the other sons of Mosiah, yea, and also Alma and his sons, for they were all men of God. Dallin , you are a man of God as well. You can expect these very same blessings and miracles in your own life.Don't ever forget that! Sending Tom's and my love, Cheri Tyler
ReplyDelete