Monday, March 3, 2014

It's True

Fam!
 This week was a pretty standard week! Every week has its new challenges and new exciting things!
 Simon left on Friday :( It was hard to say bye to him!
 We are teaching a Chinese guy named Solar! He is super awesome. He doesn't really want to set a baptismal date until he knows everything but in the end he set one for his birthday on July 13th! haha I definitely won't be there but its still exciting to be able to see someone really want to find out :)
 Elder Lee is doing great! He had already served in Malaysia for 10 weeks so he is basically only a greenie cause of his dutch :) He did hear of Elder Mix before the mission and said he was one of the most popular missionaries in Maylasia :) That's always good to hear! I bet elder Mix is killing it! I have no doubt he is! I'm so lucky to have the friends I did. all of us are serving missions! :)
 
[Elder Mix is his friend Jacob Mix that lives down the street and is currently serving in the Singapore Malaysia mission- I would love to find a digital map that I could post to show where all our friends are serving- does anyone know of anything like that?]
 
We also have another investigator named Tilow from Ethiopia :) He wants to come to church but he was playing soccer this week so he couldn't. But he wants to do everything to follow Jesus and he has to ask his dad if he can be baptized so hopefully all goes well! He is so awesome. All he wants to do is find if its true! I told him how and then he goes but how! its so funny. But he has accepted everything so far :)
 The Book of Mormon is true. just from reading it and studying it I know it is. Its incredible. Its true.
 We got let into a house this week while knocking doors and we were talking about the Book of Mormon and I felt the spirit while I was testifying. The guy didn't want to know more cause he was set on his religion but I testified to him. Its true. There is nothing else I need to say but its true.
 I love and miss you all!
 
 Love Elder Bosco
 
[Dallin is sending us his camera card so in the next few weeks we should have some great pictures to post on the blog. Until then to hold us over- he sent us these two..... haha.....the first one is a carrot that he thought looked cool when he cut into it... Can't wait to get the card!]


No comments:

Post a Comment