Monday, March 24, 2014

a police encounter

Fam!
 
 What a week! First I realized that Collin turns 16 next Monday... WHAT!!!!! Unreal! haha
 So first we got the police called on us. We knocked one door in a neighborhood and it was an old lady. I think I told you about her last week. Well she tells us her son told her not to let us in. So we were like that's fine. People in the Netherlands have been taking advantage of the old people and they let them in then they steal stuff. So we weren't bugged or anything. Then the police show up and we tell them who we are and everything and the lady tells him that we had an appointment and everything. Then he leaves but he doesn't leave and the lady keeps talking to us and then he finally leaves and the lady was like Finally! haha and then she told us to go talk to people in another neighborhood :)
 We were knocking doors another day and the name on the door says... H. V Buren! I was so pumped!! But the guy wasn't interested and he didn't know anyone from America... I'm sure he is somehow related though!
 We then gave a presentation to 30 15 year olds for this thing called Reli pad. They have to learn about churches and stuff and that was pretty cool!
 Solar came to church this week! he is doing super well!
 We got a new investigator this week too!
 We did an American pancake breakfast for the ward members. That went super well and the members loved it!
 We learned about the book of Abraham at a fireside too from one of the ward members and that was sweet. I learned a lot that I had no idea about!
 I want everyone to go make mormon.org profiles (Good Job Coll) they help the work a lot!!!
 This week I was in 3 Nephi and I love that book! When Jesus appears to the Nephites... Talk about feeling the spirit. Chapter 17 is one of my favorites when Jesus has so much compassion on them and stays and heals them and prays for them. What a wonderful book we have to read from! Go read those chapters. They are amazing!!!
 I love you all!!
 
Love Elder Bosco


Here is a video from Simon's baptism. Not a great video but It is fun to hear Elder Bosco speak Dutch.
 Show message history

No comments:

Post a Comment