Monday, March 31, 2014

Heading to the beach...

Wow. I cant believe Ella says hi to me that is the most adorable thing ever! [we have a cardboard cutout of Dallin in the entryway and we have Ella say hi whenever she comes over. The other day she was crawling past it and she stopped and waved hi to Dallin and then continued on her way...]
That's sick that Wes hit a walk off double. Happy Birthday mom and Coll! 50 and 16!!! unreal!
I'm getting transferred to Vlissingen! I'm going to be with Elder England who was in my MTC group also I didn't know him to well though. Its crazy. I will send you the address next week cause I don't know it yet!

 This week was awesome! We taught a lot this week and moved Solars baptismal date from July 13 to may 3 :) haha I wont be there but I'm so excited for him!
 Coolest story of the week! We went to teach Tilow. and we brought a joint teacher with us who went inactive and was addicted to all sorts of things but has now found his way back and testified how the church helped him do that and he is was of the best members in our ward and really understands the gospel. So that was awesome and then we watched the restoration video and of course the spirit was there and after Tilow started clapping and said I believe the Mormon church is the right church! He still has to ask his dad but it was sooooooooooo cool and the spirit was there and it just made me happy :) that was true happiness :)
Another cool realization. A sister missionary who is going home sang how great shall be your joy. And I was thinking about D&C 10 and I thought about baptizing on the mission then I realized that when it says how great shall be your joy if you bring but 1 soul unto me... it just hit me. that one soul may be our own soul. Think about it. If we save our souls (of course we must help everyone we can) But our soul is just as important to Heavenly Father and anyone else. Make sure you have a strong testimony about the gospel and live it! If you aren't sure about something pray and ask Heavenly Father if its true! You will help a lot more people if you are set in the gospel :)
 I love you all!
Love Elder Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment