Monday, June 15, 2015

I am so grateful for the Sacrament

Fam! 

Yes mom I got the package thank you so much! I want to keep the shirts! :) That is a great video of the birthday song! And it doesn't surprise me that Austin did great! He's a stud!

This week was kinda crazy but it was a great week. I had a really cool experience on exchanges with Elder Bernier. (He knows Wesley's trainer really well) Anyway we were just knocking doors and like usual people wouldn't even give us 5 seconds. So this old guy answers the door and he says no. Well his wife did from upstairs so we were walking away and he asked us how we know dutch. So we went back and talked to him for a while and we gave him a BvM. He kept saying i don't believe in God. then he would look through the book. then we would testify and he would look at the book again. It was pretty strange. He didn't want us to come back but he couldn't stop looking at the book. And I realized that the spirit was working in him. Hopefully he reads the Book of Mormon. :) 

A lot of our appointments fell through this week. Which is always unfortunate so we knocked a lot of doors. :)

I am so grateful for the Sacrament. I have been thinking about it a lot lately and I was reading in 3 Nephi 18. I never understood the importance of the Sacrament before my mission or even in the beginning. Sometimes its hard to still understand it. But the last two weeks I have really tried to prepare for it and it has been awesome to feel the difference. I know that God Loves us. We can feel his love and forgiveness as we prepare for the sacrament and think about what it really means!

I love you all!! :)

Love Elder Bosco
we received this fun email yesterday:
Hello brother and sister Bosco,

Here in Belgium it is now father's day and I just want to let you know that your son loves you. 
We are proud to have him in our ward, he is a good elder. 

Greetings Jarno Buysse and family
we also got to attend the homecoming of Elder Bitters (the first of the dutch boy roommates to return) while there, all of the Dutch RM's sang Happy Birthday to Alexis- Dutch Style)

Boscos and Bitters

No comments:

Post a Comment