Fam!!!
We
went on splits this week with the members. I went with Jarno Buysse our
ward mission leader. Super awesome. We went to an investigator named
Maarte. He has been investigating for a long time. We talked to him
about a lot of things and at the end we talked about prayer. We
explained it very simply so he could understand and we invited him to
pray. At first he didn't want to pray at all. But after a while he
started to pray. It was such a sincere prayer. He is really making
progress. He also asked me why the missionaries have a glow around them.
I'm really excited to teach him this Saturday!
I
love it so much in Sint Niklaas!! The Ward is incredible! I cant begin
to explain how much of an example they are. I had one of my coolest
personal experiences on my mission! It was testimony meeting and
everyone that got up to share there testimony was just shining! It was
amazing. I don't really know how to explain it! I just felt like I need
to be here to learn how to do member missionary work! There were a lot
of people in church and it was such a spiritual meeting and all of the
classes went really well! I had to give the lesson in Investigators
class without having read the lesson before hand. God truly does help in
all situations! :) It is so cool how a mission helps you be prepared
for any situation and to do it with no fear. That has been one of my
greatest lessons! I have been able to overcome a lot of my fears!
I'm sorry that this is a pretty short email. I'm doing really good though. I love and miss you all very much!
Love Elder Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment