![]() | ||||
| "Happy Father's Day. I Love You. See You Soon" |
Fam!
We had a great week.
First,
yesterday was a crazy day. So I was asked right before sacrament
meeting to give a talk on the spot. And I wasn't even that scared! haha I
had to give it in Dutch too! haha It was really cool. That was the
first time I have been asked on the spot to speak! :) But then after
that I gave a lesson in Gospel Principles class. That was fun! Then we
got to go teach Tarik. He is a member referral from a less active
member. Ironic. But we brought Vanilson who was baptized a couple months
ago. And he is 15 the same age as Tarik and he was incredible. The
lesson went really well. And right before we went into Tariks house a
less active member who is a friend of Tarik was there and he stayed for
the lesson. And we talked about the second half of the plan of
Salvation. It went really well. And they all promised to come to church
and to bring the member who brought Tarik. Its going to be a party in
young mens next week! I'm so excited! It was so cool!!!
Then Saturday night we had a lesson with a guy who has been investigating
forever. We talked about Temples. He loved it. We showed him some
pictures and he kept saying is this really what it looks like? it was
awesome. Unfortunately when we asked him to pray about it he didn't
really want to. He doesn't want to get an answer because he knows if he
does than he has to change. So basically what I get from that is that he
knows its good and true but he doesn't want to risk having to stop bad
habits. Super sad... Someday. :) I'm just thankful for the opportunity we
had to teach and testify of the truthfulness of the gospel! Its true!
:)
I
love the Lord. He blesses us in ways that sometimes are really simple
but its enough to keep us going. I know He knows us personally and loves
us. I'm so grateful for this knowledge!
I love you!!
Elder Bosco :)

No comments:
Post a Comment