Hola Familia :)
I think I can speak like 20 languages now. Its awesome! haha not fluent but just a little. We had a really good week. But I'm going to share one very special experience.
We got a call from other elders a few weeks ago telling us they found someone in the train that lives in our area. We were stoked. So I wasn't there for the first lesson but to make a long story short. We were originally teaching just Belinda. Then her twin sister walks in with her boyfriend. And her brother was in and out of the lesson. So we got a couple new investigators. Then we go teach them on Thursday. haha :) We weren't exactly sure what to teach so we go in and start talking about the book of Mormon. I have never had such a bold and simple lesson. The first time we asked them to be baptized they said. We have already been baptized. So this time we talked about Authority more and about the Book of Mormon. They told us that they had gotten answers that it was true. And Linda the twin sister says I'm going to share this book with all my friends. Everyone should hear about this. Incredible. Then we were bold and invited them to baptism again. And they said yes. :) They didn't say anything about being baptized they just knew they had to. Seriously it was so incredible. We left that appointment and we were laughing. Because it went so good and we did nothing! Elder Bourne and I have come to realize that God will answer people immediately! He has for us a couple of times with investigators. Its amazing.
I loooooooove conference. It was so amazing. I got to watch it in English. I haven't seen the sunday afternoon session but I have seen all of the others. What a blessing to hear from those men and women. I have come to realize the importance of conference on my mission and what is actually happening. I don't have words to explain my feelings.
I was told this week that I grew 10 years in the last two transfers. I will probably be pretty different when I get home. haha. Who knows if that's a good or bad thing!
I love you all! I miss you! The Lord loves you just like I do. Love is the key. remember that. :)
Love Elder Bosco
Show message history
No comments:
Post a Comment