Sunday, October 12, 2014

Miracles, Baptism, and Priesthood Power

Fam!

 What a week. Our numbers definitely did not show the success we had. We didn't work a lot in Antwerpen. We felt that it was better spent in other areas and it paid off. 
 
And we saw miracles because of it. God has definitely been working through Elder Bourne and I. 
 
 We were able to work with the Turnhout Sisters and the Antwerpen Sisters. We saw miracles with them. 
Tom got an answer to his prayers and is ready to be baptized! We set a date with an investigator named Tommy who already has callings but just needed something. It was super cool.

I know the power of the priesthood is real. I love it.
 
I don't really have much else to say besides that we are going to the Temple on Wednesday and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Then we are giving the Temple conference after! I'm super excited! 
 
I hope you all enjoyed conference as much as I did. It answers questions and those men are called of God. I have no doubt that they are. I love you!!

Love Elder Bosco



No comments:

Post a Comment