We
had a pretty awesome week. We had Zone Training on Tuesday and that
went really well. I have become so much more confident in my abilities. I
know I'm not the best or even close but I do know that God has given me
these things. I try to rely on him to help me. Giving presentations is
pretty fun now. A year ago if you told me I had to give a 5 minute talk I
would have freaked out! I enjoy studying the topic and then when I get
to the front it just comes to me.
The Scripture in D&C 84:85 [ "Neither take ye thought beforehand what ye shall say; but treasure up in your minds continually the words of life, and it shall be given you in the very hour that portion that shall be meted unto every man"] has a
much deeper meaning. I love it. I study and I treasure up the words and
then in the moment I need them they come. I must first study though!
We
also had a lesson with some young people I wasn't there so I don't know
the details but we got three new investigators and they are planning on
coming to church next week. The Zone is doing really well though and
that makes me more happy than if my area is doing amazing. I love
talking to missionaries about their area and just seeing them glow about
it. It has helped me realize that that is how God feels about us when
we pray to him and tell him about our day and how awesome it was. He
loves it! He wants us to succeed. And sometimes he waits until we ask.
Its pretty awesome!
We
actually have time this week to do some work in our area so it will be a
good week. We have a lot of good lessons set up and we have been
finding people!
I love
you all. Sorry for the short letter. We have zone p day today and I
need to get my A game on. haha Its so fun because I don't go hard at all.
I just make jokes and have fun so don't worry about my knee. I don't do
stupid things. :) Love you!
Love Elder Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment