Fam!
Martin Muse is safe back in America. It was hard to say bye to him but he definitely helped me a lot on my mission and helped me become something better.
This week was a crazy one. We have to give Zone Training tomorrow so we have been planning all week with Sister Johnson. (Lindsay Bosco knows her) haha. So tomorrow is the big day. But that has basically been our week!
We did have two really cool appointments though. First with Mupepe! He told me that in 3 or 4 years he is going to come to America and go to General Conference with me! haha and he was dead serious! It was so cool! He is getting ready to go do baptisms for the dead on Nov 11 and is so solid! Its incredible!
Then we had a lesson with Mary. Mary lives next to Mupepe and he told us about her and that she went to our church when she was little. So Muse and I taught her the First lesson and Bourne and I taught her the second. Both were really good! But this second one the spirit was so strong! We teach the Plan of Salvation, it goes really well then we invite her to say a kneeling prayer to see if the Book of Mormon is true. We kneel and Bourne says a simple prayer because she was a little shy to pray but then she prays, and when she ends she just stays there. It felt like forever. And the spirit was burning in me. There was no way she didnt feel it. We asked her how she felt and her answer. She said I feel really good and I know that the Book of Mormon is true. It was incredible. The Lord answers peoples prayers when they are sincere! She is going to come to church in two weeks because she is busy but that strengthened my testimony about prayer. And that God wants to answer us and he will! I knew she would get an answer but the Lord was showing me that she could get it right then! Now I know that all investigators can get it right then. I know that because I believe the words of the scriptures which say that he answers us. It was so amazing!
I love you all. I cant believe I'm missing DisneyLand ;) haha Have a fun time there!! Love you!
Love Elder Bosco
Show message history
No comments:
Post a Comment