We had a good week!
Elder
Ballard is awesome! I felt so much love from him. We got to shake his
hand and it was a cool experience. I could truly feel his love and that
he is an apostle of the Lord. I know he is. He is very funny also! He
was cracking jokes when his wife was speaking. (He had to stand with her
because she has a bad back. She is just a cute old lady though. So
sweet.) He definitely made us feel loved and that we were doing the
Lords work. It was awesome. :)
Loretta
came to church with her 4 kids... Jeremiah is 3 and is nuts. I will
send pictures of him next week! Such a cute family though. She enjoyed
it but she lives so far away and its hard with her 4 kids. (one is
handicapped. she was born prematurely.) She is a cute little girl
though. I love that family so much!
My
new companion is Elder Bourne. Funny thing is that he used to live in
Belgium and go to this ward so he knows a lot of the members which will
be very handy. :) He is super cool though. He was my district leader in
Vlissingen and I told him we would be companions one day! haha He is
from Virginia though. Loves LeBron so we will get along just fine! :)
Muse
is going home and he is getting excited. A lot of mixed emotions this
week but he is ready to go and happy about it which is how he should
feel. I'm going to miss him a lot though. He helped me a lot on my
mission to become the man God wants me to.
I
have been reading Believing Christ this week. Go read it. It is really
good. There is one part I would like to share. It says something along
the lines of. A lot of members of the church believe IN Christ. But how
many of us actually BELIEVE Christ. It got me thinking. We have so many
promises in the scriptures and how often do we say -oh that cant happen
to me- or -I'm not good enough to receive that- We are limiting the Lord.
We believe that Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. But do we believe
Him? I haven't always believed Christ. But now I do and I know everything
is possible because of Him. I love the new short film called Because of
Him. I feel the Spirit every time I watch it. I love it and I love
Christ. Just remember that He did all He did to succor us. Let his grace
enter your life and let Him help you along the path. We can't do it
alone. But we don't have to. I know Christ lives. He is my Savior. And
for that I am so thankful!
I love you all! :) Have fun in Disneyland! I'll just be here preaching the good news. :)
Love Elder Bosco :)
No comments:
Post a Comment