Fam!
We had a great week this
week! I got to go on exchanges with the zone leaders and I went with
Elder Alston who is one of my best friends out here on the mission. We
just had a blast! We taught a first lesson together and I ended up
going to wijk raad [district council]with him so it was a super fun day and we were just
talking about sports and everything it was super awesome!
We got two new investigators
this week. I was gone so I don't know a lot of the details. One is a Rastafarian homie and he is just super chill. He speaks nederengles with
us (Dutch and English combined). And then last transfer we
contacted this lady going door to door and she opened her upstairs
window and told us to come back because I think she had just gotten out
of the shower. So the next time we showed up she started laughing and I
think that's why. But we finally caught her home and she said she doesn't want
her son to grow up in the same religion as her and she kind of wants to
change too. So they are super positive!
We got permission to watch
the Belgium-Argentina game this week! But the Netherlands played at 10
pm so we couldn't watch that one. I don't know if we will be allowed to
watch any of the games. The next one is at 10 pm again. But we will find
out tomorrow if we can! I hope so. Ive fallen in love with soccer since
Ive been here. I'm definitely playing intramural soccer when I get home.
Its so sick :) haha
I'm glad you got my box! wear
those jerseys with pride Collin :) or whoever wears them :) Send me some
pictures with you guys in the jerseys :)
Sunday
we had three people in church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had
victor and courage (11 and 8) and Lousha a Suriname lady that we have
been teaching and it was a goooood testimony meeting. Super good. The
Lord has been blessing us a lot!
The Lord knows who we are and
what we need in life. He knows how to help us and exactly what we need.
I have such a strong testimony about that. That he lets us fall a
little so that we can be build up even more than we were!!!
I love you all so much :)
Love Elder den Bosco :)
Here is his Fourth of July Celebration:
and here is our World Cup viewing after receiving the box from Dallin:
| HUP HOLLAND HUP! |
| we are pretty sure this is why the Netherlands was able to beat Costa Rica! |


No comments:
Post a Comment