OK we had an awesome
week! On Monday we went to Joys house and we ate fufu with them like I told you last week. Then we played a game about the gospel of Jesus
Christ. And the boys knew all of the answers! It was incredible. Even
their mom was impressed! And we told them about the Priesthood and that
they could have it! It was so cool and Courage the youngest said "I want
to get baptized right now!" haha it was so cool!!! But he has to get
permission first but I have faith that he will.
![]() |
| Eating fufu with Courage |
Then we went over to
Lucia house the Suriname lady and had an awesome lesson with her. And
she was in church this week! The boys couldn't come because they had to
go to church with their mom but I'm pretty sure they are coming next
week. We went back over to their house yesterday night and taught
Courage about the Restoration and I asked him what he thought about it
and he said I think its a really cool story! Remember that this is
coming from an 8 year old who did not grow up in the church! its
incredible then we were talking to him about baptism and we asked him if
he wanted to get baptized because he wanted to or cause he felt like he
had to and he said I want to and I have too! it was so awesome!!
We found a super awesome
lady this week. She is from the Dominican Republic and she has a
boyfriend in the U.S and she is going there on Vacation to Ohio for
three weeks. She remembers in the DR when she was young and having the
missionaries over and she was so excited to see us and she was just so
excited about everything! she is going to give a Book of Mormon to her
boyfriend and pamphlets and she was just super awesome! It was a really
great week!
I love it here. I cant
believe its been so long. The next transfer day is the 3rd of August. So
we will see in two weeks if I stay or go.
My
testimony has grown so much since I have been here. I love it so much.
This is the work of the Lord and we can't do it without Him. With Him we
can do everything because He is our strength. I am so grateful for His
love and guidance in missionary work and in everything!
I love you all!
Love Elder den Bosco :)

No comments:
Post a Comment