We had a pretty great week this week! Courage and Victor came to church again :) They love it!
We
got to watch the Nederland Argentina game on Wednesday and we didn't get
home until like 1 30... the next day was terrible! haha but so worth
it!
We taught Courage about
faith this week and Joy about the plan of salvation she really likes it
she just doesn't get the need for changing... But things are going good!
We are eating Fufu with them tonight which is an African dish I'm so
excited!
We also taught Lousha this week and she is making us dinner on Thursday.
The
best miracle we had was on Wednesday. It was pouring rain.. I know
shocker... and we were knocking doors and we were lead by the spirit.
and we knocked on a door and a lady answers and says well this is a
coincidence that you guys are here. We just became christians and are
looking for something. How awesome is that??? We have a lesson with them
on Wednesday!!
I have learned a lot! I
have learned a lot about change and trusting in the Lord. Things happen
on His time and sometimes we forget that and want it on our time. That's
how it has been for me most of my mission. I want to baptize people. Everyone does. But it's on the Lords time. I may not be in the area when
they get baptize but I can still help them. Its been a process that I'm
trying to go through. I wish I could change instantly but I can't.
Eternal things grow slowly. My mindset is changing. And I'm doing it for
Him and not for me. I owe everything to the Lord. Mosiah 2:21 I think
haha we can serve all day every day and still be unprofitable servants.
He is who we need to rely on!
I
love you all so much!
I can't believe LeBron is back on the Cavs... that's crazy...
Well we didn't get any ipads yet... haha oh well I like the Old School missionary work just as much! Love you!
I can't believe LeBron is back on the Cavs... that's crazy...
Well we didn't get any ipads yet... haha oh well I like the Old School missionary work just as much! Love you!
Love Elder den Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment