Monday, June 30, 2014

"I KNOW it!"




Fam
 Awesome week this week with some sad news. 
 We had a ward BBQ on Saturday and Courage and Victor. (11 and 8) came with us. And they loved it so much!!! And then we went over on Sunday cause they had to go to church with their mom. And I asked them if they wanted to come to church next week. They said that their mom won't let us go to the church anymore. I was so upset. So on Wednesday we are going over to talk to the mom. And figure this out. Things will go good though I have a feeling.
 We also taught another lady this week her name is Maura. She is from Suriname. We contacted her like 2 months ago and now finally had a lesson. She talked about how she is religious but how she doesn't think going to church is important. (like everyone else in this country) But we told her about the restoration and why church is so important and that even when we make mistakes we have a way to be forgiven. And we can be forgiven every week!! how incredible is that? When I was telling her this it finally hit me. The sacrament is why we go to church. I always knew that. But then I KNEW it! weet je?? It was so incredible and you could see the spirit in her and working on her. I then ask if you knew these things were true would you do something about it? and she didn't know. Which is painful to hear. When someone feels the spirit and knows something is good but wont change. It takes a lot to change but its worth it!! It will take some time for her but she is a good one!
 Then I'm standing in church and I look outside and I hear English and its a familiar voice. And then I see my MTC teacher Brother Van de Graaf! I was so excited! It was super awesome to see him. And his wife knows Alexis.  I just felt like I was at home. It was a blessing :)
 
Wes I am so excited that you are going on Wednesday!! Its incredible to be on a mission. You are ready! Way more ready than I was!! You're a stud!! I love you. 

 I love you all and I want you all to know that this is the true church of Christ and he runs this church through his prophet. I know it. and I cannot deny it. 

Love Elder den Bosco 

World Cup Fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment