Monday, December 2, 2013

God listens to all languages

Fam!
  Ok I had one of the most amazing weeks of my mission this week!
 It all started Tuesday and we had an awesome joint teach with brother Alade he is super cool. and Erik is really doing well. he said if he finds out its right he will get baptized but it will take him a while. But still super cool :)
 Then Wednesday I finally got with Elder Claflin and we ended up being 45 minutes late to a dinner appointment (whoops) The family was super chill about it though thank goodness.
 
Here are the real miracles though. We have found three new investigators and have one investigator with a baptismal date! Literally all in three days. it is unbelievable! Simon is his name and he is from China. So he literally knew nothing about God or the gospel and they have taught him a couple times but when Elder Claflin went over there and taught him the Plan of Salvation. He is prepared!!! Obviously he doesn't really get all of it. But he has such a love for Jesus Christ and we taught him about the kingdoms and all he could say was I want to go to the Celestial kingdom and I will get baptized if that's what it takes. Oh man it made me so happy. He speaks no Dutch and pretty good English and Elder Claflin told me the time before they asked them (He has a roommate we teach too but he wasn't there) So they asked him to pray and they said they couldn't in English and so the missionaries said you can in Chinese and they said God doesn't understand Chinese and when the Elders told them that he did they were so happy! Its so great!!
 
Sometimes it's scary to go contacting cause we both have decent dutch but we were in the same MTC group and its not that good but God knows us! Its so cool. Every time I don't understand something he does and when he doesn't understand I do. How incredible is that?? Its unbelievable. Oh man its so fun!
 I'm loving it here. I feel so blessed to be here! I love being a missionary!!
 I love you all :)
 
Love Elder Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment