Monday, September 30, 2013

He's not a man of many words... but there are some pictures!





Ijmuiden


Making a Street Board
ready to teach!


A common occurrence
verstekeling
practicing

Hallo everyone,
 What a week! We had zone conference and that was so cool! One of the AP's, Elder Burton, is so amazing. His brother died on his mission from a car crash. Like a couple months ago. So sad. He was talking to us and testifying and to me he was glowing. It was so cool. and so powerful. He leaves in about two or three transfers. I don't want him too cause he is so cool!
  We don't have any investigators but the tides are turning I can feel it! My dutch is getting better! I have to give a talk on Oct 20th! I'm freaking out. If you know of any good talks about testimonies send them to me! We also gave a lesson yesterday about missionary work and it was super awesome! We also made a street board to set up and give away Book of Mormons. I'll let you know how that goes.
We don't have a ton of time to email so my letter is short this week! sorry! I love you all!
Love Elder Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment