Monday, October 7, 2013


Hallo,
It was also cool to hear Gifford speak!! and I think I had the same tie as Dallin Oaks :)

Conference is amazing as a missionary! Can we have it every week?? Elder Hollands talk was super amazing I almost started crying. I was thinking about Kathi and so much joy came over me and I was thinking of everyone else and how much more joy they have that got to spend time with her and remember it! Conference watching is weird in other parts of the world. We watch one session Saturday then the priesthood on Sunday morning the Saturday night on Sunday morning and the Sunday morning Sunday night. We don't even get to watch the Sunday night! :( But conference is amazing :)
  So that kid that talked to us two sundays ago had us over for dinner. He ran into the sisters and said yeah I talked to the guys and I wanted to call them but I was busy! MIRACLE! he has lived in utah cause he coaches soccer for like 5 weeks and he stayed with a member family and so we are going to start teaching him I think. I know you all want to hear experiences from us teaching but I haven't taught anyone yet so I dont have any experiences... But we are teaching a guy on Wednesday his name is Leon and he was super excited when we talked to him so I'm way excited for Wednesday! We had lunch with Joop and he made us kibbling and it was way good! The only gross thing is I think some of his beard ended up in my food hahaha so gross! but he said he isn't interested in the church but he loves us. He calls us his jonges haha. one day he will accept :)
"Manneken Pis"
  I got to go to Brussels this week! for legality stuff and that was super fun! We got to see "Manneken Pis"[mother's note- I had to look this up, it is a famous statue/landmark in Belgium. And, no, he didn't have the right name on it- I corrected it] or whatever the peeing baby thing is hahaha! Everyone speaks French there so I understood nothing. I got some awesome pictures so hopefully it works sending them! 
















 
  I dont have any crazy stories.. Actually this lady in our ward will not give out refferals but she prays that when its the Lords time the missionaries will find who she is praying for. And we did a blitz in haarlem so everyone in our district contacted in haarlem. and one of the guys that two elders got an appointment for was a guy that she has been praying for for years. Even she said it was a miracle and if its a miracle to sister jansen then it is a miracle!! haha she is an intense lady.
  Everything is good! I hope everyone is doing well
 
Love Elder Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment