Monday, September 16, 2013

Living in "The Best Two Years"






Hallo!
  One again another hard working week! We do not have any investigators yet but we have a couple of potentials. We have been getting to know the members real well. And contacting a lot. Tell pres Moore to email me because I'm sure there are a lot of the same members which would be really cool!
   Ok so this Tuesday and Thursday I thought I was going to die. Its about a 30 km round trip to Hillegom, and we biked it twice this week and one time it was in the pouring rain! We had a dinner appointment with the sisters at a members house and we started biking and it poured. It was super fun :) haha. The Family (Ruiters) just got married and the wife had two children previously and they are the cutest little kids. When little kids speak dutch it honestly is the cutest thing ever! The little girl shes like 4 or 5 I think said the closing prayer and I almost started crying! I love it :) haha Super awesome family though :)
   I also got to go on Exchanges with the Zone leaders and I got to go with Elder Van Komen. Super awesome missionary. He went to West jordan and played honkball in college at a Texas school. But he asked me what my favorite part of the gospel was and I thought for a second and said that I get to live with my family forever. And I almost started crying again and I honestly felt like I felt a little like how the Savior loves us. It probably wasn't even a fraction of how he loves us but I miss you guys so much but thats why I'm here is because I love you so much. I can barely write this without tearing up.. haha :)
   Anyways, I'm understanding a lot more and speaking a lot better. I gave the first lesson to a guy with ems with elder Van Komen. Really Scary!!!! haha :)
   Also 3 people in the ward were in "The Best Two Years"!! haha how cool is that??? I cant wait to watch it again :) We also met a guy from the area book and he has a half son that goes to Wayne high school in Utah so he is kinda interested!
   I love you all and hope all is well!
Love Elder Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment