Hoi!
How is everyone? I am doing fantastic! We finally got our travel
plans! It says we are on delta 619. Look it up and then tell me what
exactly the flight is. On our flight plans it says we have a straight
flight but one of the elders fathers sent him something that said we
have a layover so I am not sure. We leave to the airport at 7 30 I
believe. Wes and Coll are not going to school until after I call! and
the layover is at like 4 30 so just tell me who I should call and at
what time. I just want to go already! Just one more week!
CONGRATULATIONS Ka and Andres! Im so happy for both of you! Thank
you Andres for your letter about a week ago It was just what I needed to
hear. Saturday was hard knowing that all of the family was going to be
together but I got through it :)
My Branch President and the first Counselor really upset me this
sunday. We were in a meeting and they told us they were going to be gone
for our last sunday. They are going to the BYU game. That was some of
the most painful news I have heard. They said they would cheer for me.
Sister Hill (President Hills wife) told me she sat next to dad eating
sushi or something? haha too funny.
I cant believe Lex knows my teacher now! Zo gek! It is kinda weird
having a sister teacher. We dont have any sisters going to our mission
with us so its just weird. I feel like I cant even talk to girls hahaha!
My teacher tried to explain to me how it came up but she was telling
me in Dutch and she speaks a way fast like think of a fast english
speaker and times it by 10! so I didnt really understand it. Oh well.
There is an Elder from the Netherlands and he is going to Salt Lake.
He is so cool! I love him! We talk to him all the time!!
Thank you Mixes and Salees (I actually dont know how to spell
Jocee's last name haha) for the Krispy Creme. Everyone in my floor
appreciates them haha :) Everyone gets so much food in the MTC. We could
easily live off of what we are sent in packages!
Hows your foot wes? any better? I hated physical therapy but it gets better I promise!
Coll how come I have yet to receive a letter from you about ball? Ive asked like100000000000 times homie :) haha
I miss you all!
Alles Wel!
Elder Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment