Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Another Gek Week

Hallo!
       Hoe gaat het? Every week is a pretty gek week. Good luck Jordan (Maw) and Brian (Carter)! You guys will  be amazing! I will probably see Brian! I am not a host this week and I dont know if I will be. We have to miss class to be a host and I need all the class time I can get for this language! Lessons are getting easier. Still very difficult to pick up the sentence structure but words are coming a lot easier now!
       Thank you everyone who sent packages and letters! Seriously I have so many treats and snacks! Ella is the cutest little girl ever! Thank you Amber for the Pictures of her! so adorable! I am writing letters to those that did though! Since I am now the new District Leader I have the opportunity to get the mail for everyone! haha that is basically the only difference for being a DL in the MTC! But I must say Im a pretty good mail getter since I love getting mail haha!
       Everyone is getting colds in our zone and our district got the bug this week so everyday someone new was not looking too good! but we are almost over it! Ka that story you sent me was amazing! I wont type it out but if you want to add it to my letter you can! It was just so cool :) Also Ka, can you send me the notes you took when I got set apart and when mom took the notes when I got the priesthood. thank you :) It would also be nice to have pocket hymn books but they dont sell them here!  Brother Hoodges (1st counselor in the branch presidency) says thank you to the Bosco Family and I will let you interpret that as you please :) haha
     There are so many funny stories but here is my favorite. I was talking to Elder Bean and he said you don't look very good. and I said I feel like a biljoen bils. I was trying to say a million bucks in dutch but a biljoen bils in dutch means a million butts. hahahahaha we were dying of laughter! Thats probably not even funny but we were laughing so hard! AND FINALLY I HAVEN'T BITTEN MY NAILS FOR 6 DAYS! I'm going to stop my bad habit :)
I love you all. Alles Wel!
   Love Elder Bosco


No comments:

Post a Comment