Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Spiritual laundry and Magic Tuesday


Hallo!
I love the MTC! The spirit is seriously everywhere! even while doing laundry! haha This week went by pretty fast but it was a great week! So last Tuesday we had Magic Tuesday! very few missionaries have to do a magic tuesday and of course we had to. We had to go give blood and then give a stool sample because Belgium is nazi about us Americans! Seriously the tube was nickel wide! It was awful! It was a good experience.
 Things are going good. Sunday was great, testimony meeting was on of my favorites. Also, Elder Dallin H. Oaks' daughter gave us a devotional tuesday night. Go look up her credentials! She is an amazing woman! 
   Lessons are going pretty good in Dutch! I cant believe I'm already teaching in Dutch! so crazy! Im not very good but that doesn't matter cause the only language we need to be fluent in is the language of the spirit! Ive never thought of it like that before! In one of our lessons I told my comp to Mosiah 18:8-10 (I think) but he marked 17:8-10 so instead of reading about baptism we read about Abinidi.  I had no idea because it was in Dutch! But then I finally caught it.
    Send more letters! I haven't even got any from some of you! (cough Amber cough) but seriously mail is the best. It really makes me feel like I can do this!
  My companion is awesome! My district is so sick! Elder Peterson, Elder Elkins, Elder Bean! I love them! and Elder Sudweeks cause he is so funny! My branch president it awesome! President Hill. Everyone knows Dad too. I love it :)
  I love you all! I love you fam and miss you! I think about you every night!
Alles wel!
Liefde, Elder Bosco

Magic Tuesday with Elder Bean

Elder Bosco with cousin Ashley Holt
(Ashley teaches at the MTC having recently returned
 from the Washington DC North mission)

Bro. Magre
(Ward mission leader from out home ward )

No comments:

Post a Comment