What a week.
We
did a lot of planning and studying for our zone training on Tuesday.
Elder Lyman is also a genius so he has to program something for the
mission and its not easy to program but he finally finished! haha
Wednesday we sat in the train station all day sending off missionaries
and receiving them. That was a crazy day! haha We didn't really get any
sleep. We had to pick up people really late and really early to get them
in the places they needed to be by a certain time and it was nuts.
Some
highlights from the week. We went and taught Loretta yesterday. We
brought a man named John who just moved here from Ghana. He was perfect
for her! She lives pretty far from the church but she loves it. Next Sunday we are going to travel with her and her 4 children to church. I
love her so much! She is incredible!
We
also got to teach Belinda and Linda. They won't come to church though!
Its so frustrating. But we are doing all we can do! What I love about
our purpose as missionaries is its our commitment to find teach and
baptize. If we are committed than God will help us fulfill our purpose
but we must do it with Him. I have realized that too often I rely on my
own strength. When I do that nothing goes right.
On
Tuesday I am talking about having faith not fear. I am so pumped. I
have learned so much on this subject that has changed my life.
I read a talk called some lessons on faith and fear by Gregory Clark in speeches.byu.edu.[click on this link to read the speech].
Incredible talk. I encourage all of you to read it. The talk says it all :)
I read a talk called some lessons on faith and fear by Gregory Clark in speeches.byu.edu.[click on this link to read the speech].
Incredible talk. I encourage all of you to read it. The talk says it all :)
Choose Faith over fear. I know it will bless your life! Its blessed mine! :)
I love you!
Love Elder Bosco
This week my picture is of my planner for the transfer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment