I
can't wait to see you on Thursday! I have a lot to tell you! I have a
really funny story to tell you on Thursday that you will love! Collin
will probably laugh the hardest. Or maybe mom and Karissa because this could
have happened to them! haha Who knows!
We got to work with a lot of the sisters this week. I am super impressed! They are all really young missionaries but they know why they are here and what they are doing. It just goes to show if you have the right desires and truly want to serve the Lord he will bless you even if you don't speak the language perfectly!
We also had a Christmas concert this week. It was really great! I love music! Its incredible. What a great day.
Most
of my week is the story I want to tell you on Thursday so this is a
really short email. haha Did you get my package? I hope so.
I love you all!!
Love Elder Bosco
[We received this from a family from Dallin's previous area]
Dear Bosco Family,
Hi! How are you? We hope you are all doing fine.
Yesterday we saw Elder Bosco in Antwerp for the Stake Christmas Devotional, it was good to see him!
(we send you a picture)
He participated in the program with a choir of about 50 elders and sister missionaries, great!
We hope you will have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year!
Lieve groetjes from Vlissingen,
the Van Eijzeren's.
No comments:
Post a Comment