What
a week. It was all because of one man... Mupepe! haha He was a member
referral. Now he is our investigator and he is getting baptized :) haha
he speaks only a little dutch and french. Elder Muse doesn't speak french
and I don't speak french. And we didn't have a joint teach for our first
lesson. So we prayed super hard and went to the appointment. We go in
the appointment. And he reads from the french pamphlet as we follow in
the dutch and pick out key words to say to him. We start talking about
prophets and he says Joseph Smith is just like these guys. YES!! He
understood that we needed a prophet. Then we show him the restoration
film in french and he loved it! After we read a little more then we have
him read a little thing on baptism. He knew he needed to be baptized
because he was sprinkled on as a baby and he said dat is niks! haha it
was so cool. Then he said something I will never forget. He said... Dit
is mijn church. Dit is mij familie. I love this gospel because that's
what it does. We are all family. I love it! And then we set a date. It
was incredible! It comes to show that the spirit speaks its own language
and even if we don't understand we can still feel it and recognize it.
Incredible.
Then we went and looked up a former investigator.. Victoria. She let us in and we taught a Restoration. She is going on vacation but she loved it again! And she started to understand the importance of things. It was super cool!
We were the Joint Teach for the sisters last night. And let me tell you. Sis Nelson is awesome! Elder Muse and I were talking about it and we agree that she is the best missionary out here with teaching and everything. She is amazing!
We have been having a lot of fun this past week and its going way to fast!
My Testimony on the Book of Mormon has strengthened so much! I love it! Its so applicable to this day!
I
love this place. I love my mission and its going way too fast. Things
are going really well here. The language is awesome I suck at speaking
their accent but I love listening to it and trying to speak it!
The spirit works through many ways and many languages. Remember that. Especially music :) I love you all. I think I know what love is then I think on the Savior and realize that I have a long way to go but I have a perfect example to follow. So I'm trying and it works miracles when you love people. Its the key to a mission and to life. So have love for everyone no matter their circumstances and you will come closer to the Savior :)
Love Elder Bosco
Thank You to the Eastmonds who went to the Netherlands to pick up their son Elder Eastmond. They took our missionaries out to eat and sent us pictures. They all look so great! Welcome home Elder Eastmond!
Thank You to the Eastmonds who went to the Netherlands to pick up their son Elder Eastmond. They took our missionaries out to eat and sent us pictures. They all look so great! Welcome home Elder Eastmond!
![]() |
| Elder Muse, Zuster Schwab, Zuster Nelson, Elder Bosco, Elder Eastmond |
![]() |
| Zuster Nelson, Schwab, Elders Muse, Eastmond, Bosco |


I went to high school with Elder Eastmond's parents. What a fun, small world! :)
ReplyDelete