Fam!
Gelukkig
Nieuwe Jaar! New Years here was so sweet! Literally you can't
sleep through it even if you wanted to! There are so many Fireworks and
they are loud. Its all legal here! It was really awesome though! Click on Time-laps vuurwerk boven Enschede 2014 that is super cool! A
member showed us when I was on exchanges :)
We have two new baptismal dates :) Ruben and Vincent. They are 1 and 2 years older than us and they are super excited about the Gospel! its so sick! They smoke and stuff but want to stop really bad! Vincent has a tattoo on his right arm and asked can I still go to the Celestial Kingdom even if I have this tattoo? Talk about two guys that are prepared for the gospel :)
Transfers are this week but I'm so glad that both elder Claflin and I are staying. Last transfer was kind of lastig [difficult] with investigators cause everyone was gone with the holidays but they are all coming back soon :)
I met this guy from
Enschede when I was on exchanges. He loves the Packers and I told
him I liked the art in his house and he gave me one to give to dad :)
haha it was so awesome!
So we have three hours of study everyday. An hour of personal and an hour of comp and an hour of language. Every week we study a Christlike attribute assigned from Pres. This week was Moroni 10 and D&C 67. and the question was Why do I want to become like Christ. First thing that comes to my head is obviously cause he is perfect. But then I started thinking and my favorite thing about Christ is His love and Mercy and I really focused more on that this week and its amazing to see the Love Christ had for everyone. I don't know how to explain beside perfect haha :) Its cool to see how he spent his time and with who and the compassion he had on those that didn't always follow him. That is something I want and I've really been thinking about it this week. I want that love that Christ has. I'm definitely not perfect at it but I can tell the difference when I think about it and when I don't. Its super cool. That is something Ive have learned here out on my mission. Love is Key. Without it we are nothing!
I love and miss you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment