Monday, November 4, 2013

One door opens...another slams shut...

Fam!
 
 We had some more lessons this week! No more baptismal dates but we are working on it! We had dinner at a members house yesterday and on the elevator to get to their apartment a guy started talking to us and we told him what we did and he said Mormons like from South Park? That's the only way people know us here but we said yeah and then he said oh come by my flat sometime and gave us his house number so that was a super cool miracle :) 
 not much happened this week. People don't even want to talk to us here. They avoid us all the time and its so annoying. And we literally got a door slammed in our face. All I said was my companion and I are volunteers WHACK door slammed. Not just  a no and close the door which is normal but a literal slam. I felt bad for the lady...
  The language is getting better I am starting to understand. I get the point of the conversations most of the time but sometimes I'm completely lost. The hardest part is talking and finding the words that you want to say but its coming. Ive never prayed so hard for anything more than for the gift of tongues! 
 Its getting colder here. really windy. No halloween unfortunately they have weird holidays haha. but super cool. I'm not getting sick or anything though. 
  Anyway I love you guys!!

Love Elder Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment