Fam!
Brussels
was super fun! We only went to get our official living license and 7 of
us went. Its not on P day its just random. We had this yummy food
though. I will send a picture it was super good.
We had a joint teach this week. And it was so cool! The member is
a returned missionary and he connected really well and it went super
good! The member always makes fun of my Dutch haha He is probably my
favorite in the ward.
We work with the Haarlem sisters so its us and the sisters in the
ward. That's super fun! We have a sister from Nigeria and one from
Arizona.
Things are going well. Its super frustrating sometimes but everything is going good.
I cant believe basketball is starting that's so crazy. I miss
basketball so much! haha its pretty much unheard of here except for our
investigator funny how that works haha!
I will get the packages tomorrow at zone training. I'm super excited :) haha
I wouldn't trade this for anything. Its hard and no one wants to listen but its the truth and it definitely is good news.
This
week we are letter bombing!!! We put letters in people mail slots and
then the next week we go see if they are interested! And we are doing it
with the members which is going to be super cool! and next Sunday we
are singing in church! and at a baptism on Saturday. The sisters have an
investigator getting baptized :):) and yesterday a boy got baptized and
their family is so sick! I love them!! So cool!
I love you all and hope all is well!
Love Elder Bosco
 |
| Elders Frisbee and Lind in Antwerpen (this picture courtesy of Sister Kim Nelson-our nieghbor from across the street. She arrived in the mission a few months before Dallin but they haven't seen each other yet.) |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment