Fam!
I
gotta keep it short this week! But first I want to tell mom that I went
to the Rijks museum and the Anne Frank house and the Jewish History
Museum! I have seen some pretty famous stuff!
This
week we were all over the place but friday we were Amsterdam and we
were looking up some people and talking to people. And we were walking
towards a street that we had knocked the doors except for 2 and a man
was standing outside and we started talking to him. He was really
interested in the Book of Mormon and we told him that we like to give an
explanation before we give the book out. He said Im cooking, but how
long will it take. We said 10 mins. He said lets here it. So on the door
we were able to teach the Restoration. It was so cool to see how
everything made sense to him. He is willing to read the book and said we
could come back next week. It was something so small but God gave us an
opportunity and blessed us because we took it. His name is wally. He is
from Suriname. Its going to be a lot of fun teaching him.
Another
small miracle. We were waiting in line at the Anne Frank house today.
And there was an American couple behind us and we started talking and it
was really cool to be able to explain everything we do and tell them
about the church. (He was also able to update me on the NBA playoffs
which was needed :) But it was really nice to realize that these people
will always have a positive experience with the church. We talked to
them for 3 hours while waiting to enter the house and we were laughing
and having a blast! Super cool!
I
am grateful for the small things in my life that have helped me to see
Gods love for me. He truly gives you exactly what you need at the time
you need it. I know God loves all of us. And He knows what we are in
need of. Be thankful for the small things in life. Count your blessings.
You will know that He loves you!
I love you all!!
Love, Elder Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment