Dutch Testimony May 10, 2015
Family letter May 9, 2015
Fam!
I'm so excited to talk tomorrow! My letter is going to be short! But I wanted to share a cool miracle.
This
past week we haven't had much time to work in Amsterdam. Its been crazy.
But lately we have been waking up at 6:00 to go play sports. So we go
on Wednesday morning and there are two guys by the court who are smoking
and drinking red bulls. At 6:00 in the morning. They start watching us
and we ask them if they want to join. So they also start playing. one of
them was actually pretty good. We were just playing speed. But they get
ready to go and he comes up to me and asks if we play every morning. I
say just about and he said he would come play again. I asked him where
he lived and he lived close by so I told him who we were and what we did
and I asked if we could come by and teach him a message about Jesus
Christ. He said I feel so bad that I have been drinking but yeah you
guys are always welcome. We haven't been able to go back yet but it was
super cool. Heavenly Father knew that we didn't have much of an
opportunity to work in our own area and then he gave us a tiny opening
and I'm very grateful that I took it. He blessed us with people when we
haven't even been home! It was a great testimony builder to me that God
knows what we need and He is only going to give us a small opportunity
to see if we will take it! I'm very grateful for the opportunities that
God has given me in my life and that he makes us stretch to reach our
full potential.
I love you all. I'm super stoked for tomorrow!! Love you!
Love, Elder Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment