Monday, April 13, 2015

Temple and Tulips (Keukenhof)

Elders Bean, Bosco, Elkins

Mission Council
Fam!

We had an awesome week!! Conference was incredible as always. I love it. 

We got to go to the temple!!! I love the temple so much! I'm really excited that I get to be home when Collin gets to go through! I cant explain how grateful I am for a loving Heavenly Father who has brought these truths back on the earth and that we can do work for those that cant do it for themselves. I love it! :) 

We also got to go to Keukenhof. It wasn't as good as last year but it was still beautiful and it was fun to see everyone!

We taught Ilona this week. She is awesome. She is still very sick though. Hopefully she will be able to come to church. She is so prepared to accept the gospel. Now its a matter of time and when she comes to church. I love to see the gospel help and change people. Especially myself. Thats a little selfish but I'm so grateful to have something that can always help me! 

We got to work with Elder Hosea this week in Roosendaal. It was a lot of fun. He is sick. He is the first Poly that I have seen in a year and a half! haha I love it! We taught a lady that loves the Book of Mormon but she is not willing to change her religion. We asked her if she would be willing to be baptized if she knew it was true. She said no but if you would have talked to me 8 years ago I probably would have. She will one day accept the gospel. I know it. She was so nice. It was a really cool lesson. 

I am so grateful that families can be together forever! I know that that is possible through the gospel. I have the best family ever. I love you all a lot. I miss you a lot. But I know that I will see you again and live with you forever! Words cant describe how much I love you all and how much I look up to all of you. Thank you. :) 

Love,
Elder Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment