Fam,
I cannot tell you how excited I am for this coming week!
First
we have General Conference! I cant believe this is my last one on my
mission. I am really looking forward to it and to the revelation that I
will receive :)
Second, we get to go to the Temple next week!! I am so pumped! Words can't describe. :)
We
had a solid week this week. I got to work with Elder Elkins and Elder
Lyman. Elkins and I taught a First lesson to a man who met a member and
wanted to know more. He was really open to the message and will be
coming to watch conference this week! It was crazy because the phone
kept ringing and people kept coming to the door but someone was there
with him and he would make the person go get the door or answer the
phone so that he could listen to us. I thought that was super cool. He
was very open to what we had to say and he was very grateful when we
gave him the Book of Mormon after the lesson.
I
was reading in the Book of Mormon this week and while I was reading it
just hit me how cool the Book of Mormon actually is! I was reading in
Alma in the war chapters around Alma 50-55 and Moroni was a stud! But it
really just hit me how real the Book of Mormon is and how much it can
help us. Even these chapters can be applied to what we are going
through. I often forget how important the Book of Mormon is. Without it I wouldn't have a strong testimony of the gospel. Through it is the only
way we can receive a deep and powerful testimony! I have learned a lot
about the Book of Mormon through Sister Robinson. Its so nice to be able
to work with them and to talk to them about challenges that I have and
to hear that they have the same ones or had the same ones. I have truly
come to know the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon on my mission. I
have come to love to read and study and ponder the words in it. I know
its true. This is how we can help those around us find the happiness
from the gospel. By helping them read the Book of Mormon. Sometimes its
scary to share the Book of Mormon. But there are easy ways to do it. We
can apply it to their lives and what they are going through to help them
realize that the Book of Mormon can help them!!
I love you all!!
Love Elder Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment