Monday, March 23, 2015

The Gospel will always be there for me







Fam!


This letter will probably be really short. Its been a crazy week!

We planned a lot for a presentation we gave today and for the following weeks. Not much to talk about their. I gave my presentation and I told a story about dad! :) I love telling stories about dad. I'm sure he would tell me not to but I have to :)
The presentation went really well though.

Bad news of the week is that Ilona is in the hospital. So sad! Everything is going against her right now but she still reads the Book of Mormon and loves when we come over. Hopefully we will be able to visit her in the next couple weeks in the hospital. Her daughter wouldn't let us but hopefully this week!

We taught a man named Johannes this week. It was really cool because we would ask him questions and his answer was always brought back to faith in Jesus Christ. Everything he does is based off of his faith in Jesus Christ. I thought that was super cool. He didn't understand a lot of the Dutch church words so hopefully we can get a Book of Mormon in his language because he really wants to read it. 

I have realized the strength that I received from the gospel. The gospel was always there for me. I'm so grateful that I have realized that on my mission. I truly have gained a stronger testimony of the gospel and understand it a lot better than I did before my mission. I know that it will always be there for me. Whenever I have a trail in the future I know that the gospel will be there to rescue me you could say. :) 

Sorry for the short email... I'm terrible at writing. :) I love you all very much though. 

Love,
Elder Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment