Monday, March 16, 2015

The gospel changes people. It changes people because its true.

Fam!

Awesome week! When you are a missionary is hard not to have an awesome week! :) Of course there are hard ones but its still awesome to be a missionary! 

Ilona is back in the Netherlands! So I got to teach her with Elder Neptune on Wednesday. Incredible. She is such a strong lady. She was in Hungary because her granddaughter is sick and it was really sad to hear the news that her granddaughter passed away.. We talked to her and just listened and she was sad but then we talked about the plan of salvation and testified to her that she will see her granddaughter again and she said I know I just need to help my daughter understand that. She was very sad but it was so cool to see that she understood the plan. And even though its hard she knew that it would be better and that she would see her again. We then asked her how it was going with the word of wisdom... She told us that she hasnt smoked or had coffee or tea in 3 weeks!!! She is loving it! She told us the only bummer is that she has gained some weight haha :) But she feels so much better and is so happy! The Gospel is amazing. It changes people! It brings hope. :) Then we talked to her about baptism and she asked if she could still be baptized one the 22nd and we told her no because she has to come to church 3 times before she can. And she was so sad. She was like I need to come to church it will help me. Im coming for sure on sunday. :) 

Andre had his baptismal interview and he is getting baptized tomorrow!! I dont even know what to say about Andre. He is unbelievable. I love him so much. 

Today for p-day we are going midget golfing. Dont ask me why its called that. I will send some pictures next week! :) 

I am so grateful for the Gospel. For the lessons it has taught me for the man its made me. And yes I am a man now! :) hahaha The gospel changes people. It changes people because its true. I love you all!!

Love,
Elder Bosco  

No comments:

Post a Comment