Saturday, February 7, 2015

With God nothing is impossible


Fam,

This has been such an incredible week. 

Elder Bourne and I have been praying not just to find and teach people but also to baptize people. We realized that God wants us to do this and if we have righteous desires He will help us. 

So last Saturday we had a lesson with Andre. We set a date with him! He is awesome. He really wants to get baptized. We set a goal on when he wanted to be done smoking and he said I can do this. He is incredible. He used to be on super hard drugs but he realized that it was bad and wants to change and BE CLEAN. Well good thing we have baptism and the Atonement! :)

 
Wednesday was an incredible day. I got to go on exchanges with one of my best friends on the mission (Elder Elkins). And the spirit was incredible all day. We were looking people up and talking to people and we got a little lost and a lot of kinda weird stuff happened but we found out why it happened. We ran into ilona. We talked to her on the street and we walked to her house with her and taught her a Restoration and set a date with her. And at the beginning of the lesson we were just talking about how God loves her and she started crying and telling us how she had had a hard week. And then we came. :) It was one of the best experiences of my mission. And I got to share it with a dear friend. She said the closing prayer in Hungaries or her language and we both started to tear up. The spirit was so incredible! And she is eating up the gospel. We taught her the second lesson and she told us it just made sense. She is from Hungry. I love her so much. God is good. :) We were also just finding people and taught some more lessons.
 
 
The next day we went up to Groningen and I got to work with Elder Woltjen! We had an incredible day. We went to go look up a lady and just contacted int he area and set up 5 or 6 appointments for the next Thursday. Then we went to this lady and she let us in. She was a former investigator from a long time ago but we taught her the Restoration. But before we started she said. Boys I have to tell you something. Yesterday I was sitting right where you were and she pointed and me. And I was thinking and I got down on my knees and asked God to never let go of me. she said. Laat me nooit loos. And them she said and now you are here. the very next day. And we told her that God had answered her prayers and she wants all of her family to get baptized. :) Now she just needs to come to church and I think that was her problem before. But with God nothing is impossible. 

 
God loves us. He cares about us. He knows what we need. He knows how to comfort us. And I have experienced all these things. And I have felt a little how God feels for us. I have felt His love for other people. And it is one of the best experiences I have had on my mission. To feel the love of God for His children and to know that He loves me just as much! Prayer is real! God will answer if we trust in Him! It may not be the way we expect but He will answer! I love you all so much!!

Ik hou van jullie!
Elder Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment