Fam!
Again what a week!
Last Saturday night we had two appointments. It was really cool to see the
difference. The first one we went to this guy and his cousin was there
and he was just arguing and Bourne and I just kept bearing testimony. He
told us that we were being led by the devil and that our church wasn't
true and just trying to destroy us but as we stayed calm and bore
Testimony of the truthfulness of a Prophet on the earth today he couldn't
shake us because we knew the truth. So we left that appointment and
usually after that you just feel kind of down and get to thinking but we didn't doubt we knew God was with us because of the spirit we felt and
we had another appointment to go to. This guys name is Kjelld. He is
about 23 and is a student from a place close to Curacoa. We went in and
taught him a lesson. And the spirit was so strong and he was so open. He
told us that is was logical what we were saying. We invited him to be
baptized and he agreed and we set a date with him. He was so happy and
asked us where he could buy a Book of Mormon. We looked at each other
and turned back to him and handed him the one we were planning on giving
him. He was so thankful and is so excited to come to church. He said he
has been looking for something like this. It was truly incredible. :)
Then
we taught Ilona twice this week. The first time I was not there and she
told Elder Bourne about the first time when Elder Elkins and I were
there. She said she didn't really want to talk to us but she is just a
really nice lady so she let us in. She then went on to tell them that
when we sat down she saw a light around us. And ever since that day
there has been a light in her home that she loves. So she told her
daughter about it and her daughter was a little skeptical about it so
she told her to come to her house and that they would look it up online
to see more about it. Bourne was a little nervous when he first heard
that because a lot of people run into wrong stuff on the internet. But
she said we read about it and now we both know that it is true. And we
both really want to get baptized. What a blessing! Ilona is so prepared
to hear the message! Then we went and taught her the Word of Wisdom.
When we went it she was drinking coffee so I was a little nervous. But I
knew God was on my side. So we go on teaching her and we start teaching
her what she cant do and we tell her smoking (she smokes) and coffee
and all that stuff and she kind of looked shocked. She paused for a
second and then she stands up and goes and pours her coffee down the
sink!!! She comes back and says I am done drinking coffee and smoking.
If God asks me to do something I will do it! The spirit was so strong at
that moment. It was so cool! Such a cool experience! We got a ride for
her so she should be coming to church! We are really excited for her!
I
know the gospel is true. It gives us hope. I love the Mormon message
The Hope of Gods Light. (click here to watch it)
The gospel is what we all need in our lives. I don't know who reads this but I know that if you study the gospel and if
you investigate if you are not a member God will show you this light and
it will bring a hope in your life that will change you forever. It has
changed me!
I love you!!
Love Elder Bosco
PDay-Visiting Museum Volkenkunde!
![]() |
| This is from a museum that we went to :) |
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment