Monday, January 19, 2015

Headed back to Amsterdam

Fam!

Congrats on the win! What a way to win. :) I got goosebumps watching the film! 
We had an awesome week!

First off I'm getting transferred and I'm going to Amsterdam and I'm going to be Elder Bournes companion again! I'm really excited! I love Elder Bourne. My p days are going to be Saturday now too.  So I will have 2 p days this week. 

Batra came to church again and we taught him on Friday with Mupepe. It was awesome! we set a baptismal date for February 15! So awesome! Batra really doesn't have a lot of knowledge about the bible and stuff so its been really awesome to teach him and talk to him. I love Batra. I told him I would probably be leaving and he was so sad. He said you must call me to talk with me. I'm going to miss these people in Antwerpen. 

The videos of the Turnhout sisters and Leuven Elders have been awesome for us! People talk to us about it and its really cool! [there are two stories that were in the Belgium media featuring misisonaries.  The sisters story can be found with this link   Turnhout Zusters  and this is the link for the Elders Belgium Elders]
We were on exchanges but Elder Lyman and Elder Reese were knocking doors and the second door they knocked on a man answered the door and before they could even breathe the man said come inside! That never happens! He said it was a coincidence that they were they and that he was home cause he works a lot but they taught him and his wife and they loved it and understood it. He is really busy but we will call them and set something up.

I love the gospel. I have been studying my patriarchal blessing lately and its incredible that God gives us this! So cool. Prayer has also been a big topic on my mind. Its more powerful than we think. I thought I understood prayer but I don't really. I've really been trying to make my prayers better and make my communication better with Heavenly Father. He wants to talk to us and often I just talk to him and don't let him respond! He wants to give us revelation but we need to be ready to hear it. God loves us. Sometimes I feel it so strong I see it! :) haha that doesn't make any sense but I do know God loves all of us and I love being able to feel his love for others. It helps me realize that I need to love a lot more than I do. It helps me know that God cares about everyone. Not just some but all. He just wants us to be happy! I know God and Jesus live. Its such a great blessing to have this gospel. I don't know who even reads this but I feel that I should challenge you all to pray to God and ask Him if He loves you. And he will answer you. He will always answer you if you are willing to listen to Him. 

I love you!!

Love 
Elder Bosco

Antwerpen grafitti.





Vending machines have butter 

No comments:

Post a Comment