What a week! Some straight up miracles happened!
First
Miracle. Mupepe. He brought someone to church! He is so incredible! The
guy doesn't even speak any of the languages Mupepe does. The guy (Batra)
speaks English and Punjabi. haha yeah sick language. :) haha But he
loved church and he loved the Book of Mormon. We would read a scripture
and he would say yes that is true. haha so cool! We are going on Friday
to teach him the first lesson.
Next
We had a meeting on Thursday with the District Leaders. Elder Lyman and
I had to go to Kortrijk that day and its an hour and a half drive so we
didn't have a lot of time for lunch. So we decided to go to McDonalds
that is really close to the church. We were all just talking eating our
food and a worker comes up and says do you guys have a card one of my co
workers wants it. So I was thinking wow sick. But I didn't expect
anything from it. The Sisters gave her a card with there number on it.
And that day the lady texted them and yesterday she came to church!!!!
So incredible! She just ate church up! She was participating and she is
so cool! What a miracle from what seemed like not an important decision!
:)
We
also got to teach Theresia this week and I'm not going to go into
details but she is a recent convert and we had a really good lesson with
her. And she was at church on Sunday and the spirit testified through
us and it was really cool to feel like the Lords instrument. He was
guiding us the whole lesson and we taught what He wanted us to teach. It
was something special.
I
know this is true. My testimony has strengthened so much since I have
been out! I love the gospel. It makes me so happy! It answers my
questions and it destroys my fears. I wish I could say I have full trust
in the Lord. I'm working on it. But I do see a difference when I trust
in God and when I trust in the flesh of man. God is all powerful and He
loves us. It has become so apparent to me that God loves me and you. And
what a joyful message that is. God loves you. :)
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment