My heart is full. This week has been awesome! My heart is full because of Mupepe. He received the Priesthood yesterday. :) and tomorrow he is going to the Temple! I can't explain how happy I am! He has made everything worth it. I love him so much.
This week flew by! We were on exchanges everyday. It was crazy! On Saturday we went and worked with the sisters in Sint Niklaas. Sisters Heilner and Mashburn. (From Texas and Pleasant Grove) Super awesome sisters. We taught Their baptismal date and he is so solid! At the beginning of the lesson he said I prayed about the Book of Mormon and now I know its true! It was so incredible. We taught the Plan of Salvation and at the end he said everything is really clear and it makes sense! So cool. We also taught a lady that only spoke french :) How? Don't ask. It just happened. :) Then we were knocking doors and we got let in and taught a little about the Book of Mormon. Super cool. :)
We taught Belinda this week. We didn't have a lot of time. So we taught the Word of Wisdom and it was incredible. We were telling her what it was and We would say we don't drink coffee and she said that's gross and tea I don't like that. Everything we said she didn't even like it! It was such a miracle. I told her she was basically a member and she was so happy! She wasn't able to come to church but she is really excited to come to church and get baptized! It was so incredible!
I love this work. Its so incredible. I love the Mormon message about the mom. You will never know the good you do. How true is that. Its always nice to know the good you do but sometimes we will never know. But we need to always know that if we are doing our best that we can be instruments in Gods hand in helping his children come to Him!
PS I'm already playing Christmas music! Its incredible :)
Love you all!!
Love Elder Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment