What a week! I missed out on some amazing things because of Exchanges but this week was incredible. We ended up with 10 new investigators! I cant even believe it! haha.
On Monday we taught a family from Egypt. They were really open and excited to receive a Book of Mormon in Arabic. Our other appointment fell through so we will have to go back this week and give it to them and talk to them more!
On Wednesday I got to go to Amsterdam with Elder Alston (one of my mission heroes.) on exchanges and it was his birthday! We had an awesome day! We ate a ton of food! It was really nice being with him. I will send you a picture of us. :)
Also on Wednesday here in Antwerpen there were miracles! We found a girl on the street so they looked her up and she has a twin! and they were super positive! And they got 3 other ones too it was so cool. Sorry I am running out of time! haha
It was also Mupepes birthday on Wednesday! He loved the temple by the way! But I gave him a BYU shirt and he loved it so much. He was so grateful!
Just know that it was a crazy week! And that I love you all a lot. I need to get off though haha! Sorry! I know I am terrible at emailing and my writing in my journal has been bad cause I'm never home! But I love it here so much! It is incredible to be a missionary! I love it!
I love you!
Love
Elder Bosco
| Elder Bosco and Elder Alston in Amsterdam |
No comments:
Post a Comment