Monday, May 19, 2014

slowly but surely

Fam! 

Elder Woltjen is my comp. He uses it to find relatives its his dads name. We had a pretty slow but awesome week. Elder Woljten has been really sick and lost his voice but he is doing better. He has been out 4 months and is a convert of about a year or so. So its really awesome! 
 We taught this lady this week and it went amazing. The spirit was guiding the whole lesson. Elder Woltjen couldn't talk so I gave the whole lesson and he was pulling out the scriptures. It just flowed and the lady (Tonnie de Grote) was awesome. She has a summer house in Amsterdam and so she is staying there until June 14 but she told me that she is going to go to the church in Amsterdam. And we invited her to be baptized if she knows its true and she said if I come to know its true then I will definitely get baptized. It was so cool!!! So so awesome and then before we said the closing prayer we asked her to pray and she said no but she said if I were to I would just thank Him that you came and told me this. I felt warmth and comfort and trust while you were here telling me this message! It was a miracle. One of the coolest experiences on my mission so far. It was great. 
 In D&C 123 verse 12 it said that people are searching and they just don't know where to find it. And the answer is in the Book of Mormon. That book has power. Its true and you cant know if its true or not without reading it and praying about it. SO DO IT. or as Nike would say just do it. It can change anyones life. Old or young. It doesn't matter because we are all children of our Heavenly Father. And he is just waiting for us to come back to Him. His arms are open and ready to receive us. I love you all.
Being District leader is awesome and the Sister Training leader is Sis nelson so I get to talk to her a lot which is super cool :)

(I bought a sick shirt for you today Collin its legit :) hahaha I love you all!! 

Love Elder den Bosco

P.S. How is everyone doing with their 15 mins of daily Book of Mormon? Let me know when you write to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment