The numbers we got this
week don't show the success we had! Nothing crazy like a baptism but
Vlissingen hasn't had a baptism in forever. They had a excommunicated
member just get rebaptized but no converts forever.
This week we didn't actually
have that much time in Vlissingen. We still have to travel a lot. We had
to go to Tilburg which about a 3 hour travel from the time we get the
bus and the trains and the overstops its crazy. Then I had to go to
Brussels this week to get my drivers license and That took all day haha
but Brussels is super cool. And the best part is we set up a bunch of
appointments with potential investigators so I'm super excited for this
week!
I cant believe Wes is graduating! Happy Birthday on Thursday man! Time sure does fly by... its crazy.
So
many times this week people told us that only the bible is needed. But
that is not true! The Book of Mormon is true also! I cant find the words
to explain how my love for the Book of Mormon has grown! I love it! 3
Nephi 11 is one of the most powerful chapters in the Book of Mormon.
Read it! It testifies of Christ and every time I read it I feel the truth
in it. Its amazing!!!
Sorry this is a really short email. I Love you all!
Love Elder Bosco
No comments:
Post a Comment