Monday, February 10, 2014

An awesome 8 lesson week!

Fam!
 Awesome week. We taught 8 lessons this week which doesn't sound like a lot but that's double of what we have ever taught which is sweet!
 Simon got sick so he couldn't come to church so we have to wait for his baptism :( But I have some exciting news that shocked me...

 I get a call from the AP's on Wednesday while I'm with our Zone leader Elder Muse. and they tell me that Claf and I are getting a new companion next Tuesday. And he is from Singapore and speaks Chinese. Transfers aren't for another week  but he has been in the MTC for a month extra cause of visa... Then he says and when transfers come............... your training him. I thought I heard wrong! I seriously was so nervous! I still kind of am! I'm only going to be on my fifth transfer with a language that I'm not solid at! I was talking to my Zone Leader about it and he said if you don't think you can do you you're basically telling God you don't trust him. That hit me like a ton of bricks and now I'm fine. But I'm still going to be training which is super cool! And there are a lot of Chinese people in Apeldoorn and Deventer so it's going to be awesome having a companion that speaks Chinese.  I still can't believe that I will be training. Crazy!

 The Book of Mormon feast we are doing is awesome! I read things that I have never known before and it's super cool! We studied humility this week and that in the BvM sometimes, the pride people have and then they humble themselves and come to God and rely on Him. That's something that's not always easy. But that's how we get the job done :) Confidence in the Lord and His work. Sorry this letter isn't very long. We are going to play soccer and I want to email everyone :)
I love you all so much!!
Love Elder Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment