Monday, April 14, 2014

Hallo from Vlissingen




Fam!
 We are emailing early today cause we are going to do service for a guy in our ward.

 Vlissingen in awesome! It is beautiful and the ward is awesome! its a really small branch of about 25 people if that many. But they are all willing to do missionary work! Elder England is awesome he is from Wyoming and we were in the same MTC group which is pretty cool cause we didn't really know each other in the MTC cause we were in different Districts.

I didn't get to see Joni and Gary helaas [unfortunately]. I will probably get the package on the 30th when we have temple conference! I am so excited to go to the temple!!!!
 I don't know how they celebrate pass [Easter] here or of any traditions.
 
So here in Vlissingen the work is kinda slow and basically when I got here there wasn't much. So we contacted a ton this week and the work paid off. We found about 6 potential investigators and we got a referral. 6 doesn't sound like that many but its definitely a miracle to me. Some of them cant meet for a while which is a bummer but its coming along.
 We also had a guy tell us we were brainwashed this week... I will leave it at that.
 We also got another referral that lived in Biervliet... haha its in the middle of nowhere and he wasn't even interested cause he just ordered a finding faith in Christ DVD so we went to ask if he wanted to learn more.
 
We met a girl from Finland that was a member of the church! she was here for a choir thing and she comes up to us in the train station and just sticks out her hand to me and says I didn't know they had elders here I'm a Mormon also! haha it was super cool!

 I have been reading in the Book of Mormon and also the Bible and I have really been focusing on Faith. Ether 12 is all about Faith and its awesome! Recently I have been reading about the life of Christ and who he is and just trying to learn how he lives then do that. Its not easy but I really want to get to know my Saviour. He lives though and he preformed all of those miracles. The Atonement is real. Go watch the new Mormon message. The Atonement saves us all.
 
I love you all :)
 
Love Elder Bosco


No comments:

Post a Comment